1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
2. Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles. Press the perforations to seal. Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up.
3. Place seam side down in baking dish about 1 inch apart.
4. Bake 20 minutes. Carefully remove dish from oven. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
5. Meanwhile, microwave remaining sauce in microwavable glass measuring cup uncovered on High in 30-second intervals until hot. Drizzle over enchiladas.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury. If you have a quick and easy recipe to share, please send it to email@example.com. You'll get an 88.3 WAFJ oven mitt if we use your recipe.
Posted by John Bryant at 8:10 AM
Barbara Halford of Martinez correctly guessed that it is ALL Laundry Detergent (50 oz bottle). Both Walgreens and CVS have it on sale this week with your store loyalty card for $2.99. Use the printable $1 off coupon to get it for $1.99 plus tax.
Posted by John Bryant at 7:46 AM