Evan Gets His Own Water

This morning we talked about stuff your kids have done when you weren't looking. I was home with Evan on Sunday while Amy was working. He kept coming from the kitchen to the living room saying what I thought was "Laura." That's his aunt's name and he's always saying it. Actually, he was saying "water," but I didn't realize it until I went into the kitchen and saw what he had done. He had tried to fill up two cups with water from the water dispenser on the front of the fridge. However, very little made it into the cups. Most of the water was all over him and on the floor. I learned that you can't keep your eyes off an 18 month old for one second! Have your kids done something funny when you weren't looking? Share your story by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment